These Terms and Conditions are in effect at all times while you are using this website (https://parkio.eu)
By using or paying for our services you agree to the terms outlined below
By using our website you agree that:
- Parkio Systems Ltd is not a car park operator, nor does it lease or let/sublet any of the parking spaces. Parkio do not own any of the parking spaces listed.
- We are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information you supply us.
- Parkio is a marketplace connecting parking space owners with drivers and those who are looking for parking. All the information displayed is provided by parking space owners. We make sure all spaces listed go through our screening process but it can happen that the information provided is incorrect. are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the information displayed on our website.
- We register your details based on the information you supply us, and the responsibility for that information is solely yours.
- If you spot any fraudulent activity on our website or apps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified us from and all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses) losses, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Use of the services is at your sole risk. The web site and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You completely understand and acknowledge that the function of this website is to provide a marketplace that links you with parking space owners.
- You completely understand and acknowledge that you are aware of the function of this website and are satisfied that booking and/or listing a parking space is what you are looking for.
- You acknowledge that the registration of your user account may be delayed or refused if suspicion arises that the information provided for registering is incomplete or incorrect and that these factors are outside of our control.
- Intellectual Property
Parkio Systems Limited owns all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the website and the software and other material underlying and forming part of the services and the website. You agree not to adapt, reproduce, copy, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website.
- Force Majeure
Parkio Systems Limited has no liability for any lack of performance, unavailability or failure of the services or the web site. We do not guarantee that use of our service will be virus and error free.
Personal information received by us through your use of our website will be kept confidential at all times. We will not release or disclose this information to other parties without your consent (unless required to do so by law).
- Refunds & Returns
Our fees are non-refundable except in certain circumstances like fraud, or accidental/incorrect charge. In this event, the customer must apply in writing citing the details and explanation for the refund.